Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Butter Review

Happy Saturday!!

 I have had severely dry skin all of my life, especially on my legs. I have been looking for a product that could tackle the dryness and at the same time keep my skin feeling soft all day. I also prefer a product that has a refreshing or soothing scent versus an unscented product because it is a pick-me-up throughout the day.



 Well, I have finally found that product. The Body Shop pink grapefruit body butter is everything I have been looking for and more. For starters, the scent is a light refreshing grapefruit scent that just makes me feel good, especially during this harsh winter. It is not overpowering at all but just right. The next great thing about this product is how quickly and easily it is absorbed into my skin. It goes on so smoothly and takes know time at all to be completely rubbed in. I put this product on when I get out of the shower, after I apply body oil and I also apply it again before bedtime. My skin has never felt so soft before. This product does keep my skin soft and smooth all day and I get light hints of the scent throughout the day, as well.

 There is another amazing thing about this product and that is that it doesn't leave me feeling greasy, which I have experienced before with other products. I honestly never thought that I could find a product that offers everything I was looking for, but I did with this one. I do give it a 10 out of 10 and I recommend it to everyone.

Until next time...

Regards,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment