Saturday, February 22, 2014

Organize Your Life Week - Tabletop Spinning Cosmetic Organizer by Lori Greiner Review

Happy Saturday!

The second segment in the Organize Your life Week theme.

Today I will be reviewing the Tabletop Spinning Cosmetic Organizer by Lori Greiner.


(All of my makeup that I need to find a place for)

(The empty organizer)

I am not typically what you could call an organized person.  This is why I needed to find something that was easy to use and that would fit my needs when it comes to putting my makeup in an organized manner that was still convenient.

I purchased the organizer form QVC for About $30 and I couldn't wait until it arrived.  Once it did, I immediately started to put my makeup in it.  I was finally going to be organized.





Above you can see the different angles of the organizer after I put my makeup into it.  As you can see, all of my stuff fit into it with room to spare on the top.  I do have to say that I am a little disappointed in this product because each of the shelves are angled and it makes it so you really can't fit a lot into each shelf.  The compartmented shelves do not fit my Bare Minerals round pots, except in the middle one and only 1 or 2, depending on the size.  The other shelves are at such an angle, that I can't fit them into it in a manner that makes it efficient.  Also the bottom part, that is shown as empty above, goes all the way to the other side, and I don't care for that much because my items can just move around.

Basically the only part of this organizer that I really like is the top part.  It can fit everything from lipsticks/glosses to brushes.  This section does work like it should and there is plenty of room for all of your brushes and lip products and also eyeliners and mascara, too.

For right now, at least my stuff isn't laying around on my counter, but I believe that this product needs severe improvement for me to recommend it to anyone else.  When they advertise it they do say that every makeup product is shaped differently and might not fit, but in my opinion, it doesn't fit any makeup product very well, except for the top section.

I give it a 5 out 10.

Until next time...

Regards,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment