Sunday, February 16, 2014

Organize Your Life Week - eMeals Meal Planning Review

I have decided to have a theme this week and I have chosen organizing.  I will post about a few different ways to organize your life starting with dinner.

So, I am one of those people who absolutely does not like to grocery shop or plan out the meals my family will be eating throughout the week.  We have been in a food rut for years now, always eating the same boring things every week.  I couldn't take it anymore and I had to do something about it.

My solution started when I received an email from Groupon and one of the deals was 12 months of meal planning from eMeals for $29, which is half off the normal price of $58.  This was not something that I could pas up, so I bought it.

What is eMeals?  eMeals is a meal planning website that provides you with a menu each week that includes seven meals, including recipes and a grocery list that is sorted by category.  They currently have 13 categories of meal plans to choose from including gluten-free and vegetarian.

Sample Menu with grocery list



The plan I purchased only includes dinner, but for a small additional fee you can add breakfast, lunch or dessert.

I selected the classic plan for my family and we have been using it since the beginning of January.  It has been a lifesaver for us as we now eat such a variety of different foods and a lot of fresh ingredients.

Another great thing about eMeals is that you can change your meal plan selection whenever you want.  This way you can try the different plans and find out which one you prefer.

I definitely feel good about being able to make delicious meals for my family that they also enjoy eating.

As of this post, Groupon is sold out of the 12 months for $29 deal, but for $49, you can get 12 months of breakfast, lunch and dinner.  With this deal, you save $93. You can find this deal here.

I hope you take advantage of this fabulous meal planning service, if this is what you are looking for.

Until next time...

Regards,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment